Friday, September 7, 2007

Why "Bitter Coffee Blogs"?

As busy as life is with a husband who is gone on deployment, I always make a nice pot of coffee in the morning, because I NEED IT!!! However, by the time the kids, the dogs, and everything else is taken care of...the coffee I have poured myself has gone cold, and bitter. I don't like cold coffee and re-heating it just makes it more disgusting.

Basically the name fits my life in many many ways.

Do not get me wrong, I know I am incredibly blessed to have a husband that is everything to me, and that I know loves me beyond anything he has ever known...and of course to have our amazing children. We all have our issues, and may not be perfect, but our family is one full of love. Corny, I know. Now if I could just get my husband back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.